Thursday

Presenting Anders Boll


I will continue presenting some of the most important co-creators of Marybell as a whole. I already introduces my sister and Q the famous drummer and also composer of some of the early and upcoming Marybell songs. Today I would like to start at the beginning, introducing my first Marybell collaborator Anders Boll. He is my old friend and we followed eachother at almost every concert I played for many years - with Anders as sound engineer. Before Marybell it was my youth band Baton Rouge, then a lot of touring with Tiger Tunes. But when I started making Marybell music I asked Anders for mixing and programming help and he did a lot of the early stuff eg. on the song Hip. We are actually doing new stuff together now on some of the new songs, so I´m proud to introduce this fantastic friend! He also made the first Maria Timm album with her and does sound for great acts as eg. Efterklang.

1 comment:

Death Sucks (a lot!) said...

Is the Andres Boll sound engineer who is responsible for the "Difference" song sound? I listened it only in the teaser 30 seconds part, but I love the sound even in this low audio quality. I guess that you (Marie Hojlund) are very good sound engineer also, because nice mixing and a special quality of sound is evident from all records (the EPs) of Marybell Katastrophy. I read an article about you (Marie Hojlund) from some Aarhus university website. I found an information that you study audio design there. Is this information correct?